You are welcome to use the advertiser services provided by the ARIES.COM OTC platform. This agreement is made between ARIES.COM OTC (hereinafter referred to as "platform" or "us") and the "advertiser" (hereinafter referred to as "you") on the platform. Once you start to apply for or use the advertisement publishing permission through the relevant interface of our website, API (if any) or mobile application, it means that you have fully read, understood and voluntarily accepted the Various relevant rules announcements, etc., also include any amendments, amendments or changes we have made to this agreement at any time and any new rules and systems that may be issued from time to time in the future (collectively referred to as "this agreement" above). If you do not agree with this agreement and the revised rules, please immediately stop using the advertiser services of the platform and apply to the platform to disqualify the advertiser.
Once you have successfully applied for permission to publish advertisements, you will also be bound by this agreement, the "User Agreement" and various rules and regulations related to the platform;
This rule is formally implemented from the date of publication, and will be revised or improved from time to time. The revised or improved new rules will take effect from the date of publication; for example, some of the content in this agreement and the updated rules after the platform In case of inconsistency, the specific rules newly issued at that time shall prevail.
As an independent and independent trading party on the platform, the advertising party enjoys the right to publish advertisements after it has been audited and certified by the platform and locked to guarantee assets. But it does not mean that the advertiser is 100% credible, nor does it mean that there is any guarantee relationship between the platform and the advertiser. We do not endorse any brand or credit for any behavior of the advertiser that violates the rules and regulations of the platform, nor does it endorse the advertiser. It shall be jointly and severally liable for any adverse consequences produced by itself.
The advertiser should ensure that the use of the services under this agreement is completely for legitimate purposes, and you are strictly prohibited from using the platform and the privileges it enjoys to engage in any illegal activities such as money laundering, smuggling, commercial bribery, malicious manipulation of the market, or interference with the trading system. Trading behavior or improper activities. If the platform verifies that you have violated the above regulations, we have the right to take multiple punishment measures including, but not limited to, account restrictions, freezing, disqualification of advertisers, deduction of guaranteed assets, transfer to judicial authorities, etc., and will not cause you or Any losses incurred by relevant third parties bear any responsibility.
Terms of agreement
Article 1 Scope of application
The services under this agreement are applicable to users in the following three situations, hereinafter collectively referred to as "advertisers":
1.1 Users who have passed the certification application
Users who apply for certification through the platform, that is, users who have officially obtained the "advertising qualification";
1.2 Lock users with certain guaranteed assets
Although the application for certification materials has not passed the review, but users who have locked certain guaranteed assets on the platform;
A user who has actively applied for certification to disqualify the advertiser has not yet passed the review and the assets are still locked in the platform account.
Article 2 Service Content
After you have applied for and passed the platform review and certification, you have obtained the qualification to publish ads and formally become an advertiser of the platform. You will also enjoy the following services provided by the platform in addition to the normal user rights of the platform:
2.1 Advertising service
In order to facilitate the users of the advertisers to conduct transactions more conveniently and flexibly, after you become an advertiser, you will have the corresponding advertising rights.
It can be freely published in the ordinary trading area, and it can enjoy the advertisement of selling coins but not the advertisement of buying coins in the bulk trading area.
Please note: after you have obtained the publishing rights of the advertiser, you are obliged to report all your payment methods to the platform. If your subsequent bank card account for payment and payment is frozen, you or your relevant authorizer should promptly Contact us so that the platform can take relevant countermeasures.
2.2 One-to-one service
In order to improve the transaction efficiency and effectively solve the processing of orders that may encounter appeals, we provide one-to-one exclusive services for advertisers.
2.3 Exclusive logo
In order to enhance transaction trust and make it easy to distinguish from ordinary users, we will display a corresponding distinctive distinctive logo on the user interface nickname for users who become advertisers.
The adjustment of this platform according to changes in operating policies may launch other new product services for advertisers at any time, and may also adjust and upgrade existing product services at any time. For specific service content updates, please refer to the website service page announcement and product interface display as quasi.
Article 3 Application for certification
In order to improve the security of the transaction and the credibility of the advertiser's user identity, this platform provides you with authentication services for advertisers' qualification applications.
3.1 Certified materials
Specifically, in the process of applying for the opening of advertising rights, you need to provide the following certification materials: mobile phone number, email number, WeChat code, emergency contact, emergency contact number, relationship with me, permanent address, my account page, proof of address ( Real estate certificate, rental contract or utility bill), video proof (recorded according to the template requirements); other materials required by this platform for compliance. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy and absolute authenticity of the user's identification results in the audit.
3.2 Application process
(1) You submit the application materials of the advertiser. For details, please refer to section 3.1 of this article;
(2) After receiving the application materials submitted by you, the platform will conduct compliance reviews of KYC and anti-money laundering based on these materials;
(3) After passing the audit and certification of the platform, the platform will provide you with an exclusive V or super V logo to distinguish it from ordinary users; at the same time, you need to submit to the guaranteed asset account of the advertiser Lock the agreed amount of guaranteed assets, but you will not be able to make any transactions or transfers to the assets in the account until the advertiser is disqualified.
3.3 Application Instructions
(1) Update of application materials:
This application service is an identification service provided by this platform. Unless otherwise stipulated in this agreement, once you complete the application in this platform account, the corresponding identity information and application results will not be modified or cancelled for any reason; if your identity information has been changed after completing the authentication, you should submit This platform provides the certificate issued by the corresponding authority, and this platform will assist you to change the application information corresponding to your account.
(2) Management of application materials:
The authentication materials that you submit to this platform at the time of application are irrevocably authorized to be retained by this platform. The platform promises not to disclose, edit or disclose your authentication information except for legal or agreed reasons, and will not use the non-public content stored on the platform for commercial purposes, except that you authorize the relevant information disclosed by the platform except in the following circumstances :
1. This platform is provided to national judicial and administrative agencies;
2. This platform is provided to our affiliated companies;
3. When a third party and this platform provide services to users, the third party will provide you with the relevant information needed for the service (excluding your bank account information);
Article 4 Guaranteed assets
4.1 Guarantee asset content
In order to ensure the safety and smoothness of your transactions on this platform, after the advertiser passes the KYC and anti-money laundering review on the platform, the platform will require the advertiser to deposit and lock certain guaranteed assets in its platform-specific account as a transaction guarantee. The specific guaranteed asset amount and asset type requirements will vary according to your nationality and your permission to publish ads on the platform. The specific information shown in the personal information certified by the advertiser of this platform shall prevail.
4.2 Deduction of guaranteed assets
4.2.1 If the advertiser on this platform has the following circumstances, we have the right to deduct some or all of your guaranteed assets:
(1) The advertiser has a dispute in the transaction process, and the advertiser is judged to be at fault by the platform and should bear the responsibility and perform the corresponding obligations, but the advertiser does not cooperate after contacting the notice, causing damage to other users;
(2) The advertiser is severely or repeatedly violated the relevant system and punished by the platform's corresponding implementation rules;
(3) Advertisers use this platform to engage in any illegal or unethical behaviors such as money laundering, illegal exchange of arbitrage in disguise, malicious manipulation of transaction prices, and malicious disruption of transaction order;
(4) The advertiser has unauthorized use of the ARIES.COM brand for unauthorized publicity or malicious misleading associations, which damages the brand reputation of the platform;
(5) Advertisers renting multiple cards of others without authorization, using bank cards in the name of others for collection and payment, or engaging in other illegal purposes such as money laundering, resulting in damage to related users or third parties;
(6) The advertiser has an abnormal order that has been appealed for processing, but due to other objective reasons (such as being detained by the police, etc.), it is indeed impossible to contact me;
(7) The advertiser has other violations of this agreement or any legal document regulations or transaction rules on this platform;
(8) After the collection and payment method is frozen, it is not reported to the platform in time according to regulations;
(9) In the cross-platform transaction without permission, the advertiser keeps or sets the payment collection account on other platforms as the same collection and payment account on the ARIES.COM platform, and fails to effectively isolate the risk funds, resulting in other users of the ARIES.COM platform The account is frozen;
(10) Other circumstances where the platform reasonably determines that deduction of guaranteed assets is required.
4.2.2 The deduction amount of specific guaranteed assets will be determined according to the severity of the actual impact after the platform risk control evaluation:
188.8.131.52 In general, the deduction is limited to compensate the actual loss of the damaged user. However, if the consequences of the loss have exceeded the coverage of the guaranteed assets, we have the right to deduct all the existing guaranteed assets and require you to re-add a certain amount of guaranteed assets. The additional amount is subject to the final confirmation of the platform.
184.108.40.206 If the following special circumstances are verified by the platform, we will have the right to directly deduct your full guaranteed assets:
(1) The platform has reasonable evidence to prove that the advertiser directly participated in or assisted in money laundering or other illegal and improper behavior;
(2) When conducting cross-platform OTC transactions on platforms with basic risk control capabilities, such as KYC, which have been verified to be related to related money laundering incidents;
(3) Privately drop groups or participate in community transactions without retaining KYC and other basic information on the counterparty of the transaction, thereby causing related illegal assets to flow into ARIES.COM.
(4) If the advertiser's payment results in the freezing of bank cards of users with 3 or more users, they refuse to cooperate.
(5) Advertisers who use bank cards to receive and pay, if their bank cards mentioned above have been frozen many times, but have not reported to the platform as required; or their bank cards have been frozen and not reported, which has caused serious problems to other users of the platform Loss or adverse consequences.
Article 5 Disqualification of advertisers
5.1 Advertisers take the initiative to apply for the release of advertising rights
If the advertiser needs to decertify for its own reasons, it must submit an application for disqualification of the advertiser to this platform. After receiving the cancellation application, if the platform confirms that the advertiser does not involve any outstanding disputes or has no bad records, the platform will complete the certification cancellation within 2 working days and will guarantee the remaining assets in the asset account Transfer to your designated receiving account.
5.2 The platform unilaterally releases the advertisement publishing authority
If one of the following situations occurs to the advertiser, this platform has the right to unilaterally disqualify your advertiser:
(1) Complained by users of this platform many times in past transactions;
(2) Any false information in the submitted application materials;
(3) Fraud and other dishonesty in the transaction or negative public opinion that maliciously discredits the platform's reputation;
(4) Advertisers who have passed the review for less than 15 days have not passed the advertiser's questionnaire evaluation or did not participate in the advertiser's questionnaire evaluation.
(5) Does not cooperate with the customer service of this platform to process the order or deliberately delays the customer service to process the order;
(6) Malicious use of the loopholes in the rules of this platform for profit;
(7) Renting or buying or selling other people's cards for trading, if the platform is judged to be suspected of money laundering, it will directly disqualify your advertiser; if there is a solid proof that you are directly involved in money laundering, we will directly report to the relevant judicial authorities.
(8) When an advertiser unauthorizedly trades on a platform with basic KYC risk control capabilities or a high-risk off-site community, and its associated account or trumpet is verified by the platform for suspected money laundering transactions, the platform has the right to disqualify the advertiser directly. If other user accounts with which transactions have been frozen due to this, in addition to disqualifying the advertiser and deducting the guaranteed assets, you should also assist the other users in unfreezing the account;
(9) For advertisers who cross-platform OTC transactions without authorization, in order to prevent you from introducing illegal funds from off-site sources to this platform, please do a good job in risk prevention and control measures such as KYC and AML of the counterparty of the transaction; Funds are segregated and will not be used or set up to retain the same payment account on the ARIES.COM platform for cross-platform transactions. If the advertiser fails to isolate the above-mentioned collection and payment account in the cross-platform transaction, and the platform users are frozen, we will have the right to choose to directly disqualify your advertiser.
(10) After verification by the platform, the advertiser's collection and payment account has been frozen many times and failed to report to the platform as required;
(11) Violation of this agreement;
(12) There are other behaviors identified by this platform that do not conform to public order and good customs, fair transactions, or violate laws and regulations.
Article 6 Limitation and exemption of liability
As an advertiser, in addition to complying with the limitation and exemption of liability as stipulated in the platform's "User Service Agreement", you should also carefully read and comply with the following liability exemption or limitation clauses:
6.1 Anti-money laundering risks
The complexity of OTC funds and the particularity of digital asset transactions require you to pay special attention to the risk of anti-money laundering. In order to ensure the safety of your transactions and assets, you need to strictly follow the procedures and rules to carry out transactions, and do a good job of verifying and verifying the identity of the transaction party in accordance with the requirements of KYC and anti-money laundering, otherwise you may face the suspected crime of the transaction counterparty For risks such as asset freeze, the platform does not assume any responsibility for the resulting losses.
6.2 The platform does not assume joint and several liability
The platform only provides information matching services for digital asset C2C transactions, and the buying and selling behaviors on it are completed by users' independent and spontaneous transactions. The platform does not participate in the entire transaction process. If you violate the platform's trading rules and agreements and cause losses, please bear your own risk. We will not bear any liability for compensation. We also do not endorse any brand or credit of any violation of the rules by the advertiser, and shall not be jointly and severally liable for any adverse consequences caused by the advertiser itself.
6.3 Avoid introduction of illegal assets
In order to avoid illegal actors using the platform to engage in illegal activities such as money laundering and evasion of arbitrage in disguise, advertiser users should avoid introducing illegal assets from off-site sources into the platform (especially, advertisers should deal with unauthorized cross-platform OTC transactions when withdrawing money Do your own risk identification and control of the counterparty of the transaction and the effective isolation of the capital account). Otherwise, if verified by the platform, the user is suspected of using this platform to carry out various forms of illegal or unethical behavior (such as intentionally renting or buying out multiple other cards for money laundering transactions, unauthorized violations of prohibited dollars in large areas, etc.)) , We have the right to take multiple punishment measures including, but not limited to, account restrictions, freezing, disqualification of advertisers, deduction of guaranteed assets, transfer to judicial authorities, etc., and we shall not be liable for any losses caused by you or related third parties responsibility.
6.4 Renting or buying or selling multiple other name cards for trading
This platform does not encourage you to rent or buy or sell multiple other name cards without authorization:
1. If the real-name owner of the card is involved in the loss due to your lending or buying and selling someone else’s card for money laundering, we are not responsible for the consequences of the loss. If it is verified that we have the right to transfer you directly to the judicial authority, it is not responsible for this Take any responsibility for the adverse consequences caused by you.
2. If you have used a leasing or trading other person's card to conduct a transaction with a user, the other person's card has been frozen by the police, but the user still defaults that the card is still valid when trading with you. After directly entering the money into the card If the funds are frozen or damaged, you should actively cooperate with them to assist in handling the defrosting. If you refuse to fulfill the relevant cooperation obligations, the platform has the right to deduct your guaranteed assets as a compensation for the users of the damaged party, and will not be liable for any losses caused by you.
6.5 Jump to external chain transactions
In order to implement identity information review, this platform may contain links to third-party websites (such as online banking websites) (hereinafter referred to as "linked websites"). "Linked websites" are not controlled by this platform. We do not make any guarantees and promises for any information, products and services of any third-party websites linked to this platform, or any other form that does not belong to us; if you use third parties Any services, information and products provided by the website are your personal decision, so you should bear all the responsibilities arising therefrom.
Article 7 Others
This agreement is effective for you from the date of promulgation and update, and ends when your advertiser is disqualified and fulfills the corresponding obligations under this agreement; if you have any questions about this agreement, or for the treatment in this agreement If you have any complaints or comments, please contact us through the following channels: please contact service@Aries.com
The final interpretation of this agreement belongs to this platform.